Homepage‎ > ‎Legal Services‎ > ‎

The Foreign Business Act

Foreign Business License

Most businesses require a business license or perhaps several business licenses. For example: If your company sells products and offers after sales service, then two licenses are required.

If you are a restaurant or bar you will need to have an alcohol license, a food license and a cigarettes license if you sell cigarettes (one for local cigarettes and another for foreign cigarettes). Also if you provide music, that's another license.

This is a good reason to hire a good lawyer because if you operate with the wrong or no licences your troubles are only beginning.

Call us for a free consultation
Hotline: 096 165 1936